“Providence is committed to leading the way with innovative, creative solutions to the challenges faced by our clients, and we always strive to exceed their expectations. These are the very qualities upon which our company was founded.” - Diana Craft, President & CEO
Dedicated to Service Excellence
Providence Risk & Insurance Services, Inc. was founded in 1996 by Diana Craft, who remains president and CEO. The original focus of the company was to administer claims for employers operating in Texas who sought an alternative to subscribing to the Texas Workers’ Compensation system (Nonsubscribers).
In 1997, Providence expanded its reach by providing TPA services to employers that self-fund their group health benefit program. Providence Administrative Services, Inc. continues to grow as an important administrative partner for integrated benefits.
Providence’s goal has always been to return productive employees to the workplace as quickly as possible, and reduce claims and claims costs for employers.
Providence focuses on the overall health and wellbeing of employees. This approach promotes positive morale for the employees and their families, and provides employers with more productive team members. Providence:
- Concentrates on what employees can do in the workplace, rather than what they cannot do
- Helps control workplace absences.
Personal attention, accessibility and quick response
Bundled Payment Services since 2009
Providence is the most experienced TPA providing administration of bundled payments since 2009. With industry leading experience with Center for Medicare and Medicaid bundled payment programs, Providence currently administers successful bundled payment programs continuing from the ACE demonstration. We are the TPA of choice for the bundled payment for care improvement initiative (BPCI) program.
- Secondary billing and collections
- Gainshare model design, metric evaluation and assessment, gainshare calculations
- Commercial bundled payment administration
Rather than rely on automated voice response, online help and FAQs like other Third Party Administrators, Providence provides real, personal service:
- Client-dedicated account coordinators provide a single point of contact for injured/ill employees who have questions or concerns
- Callers speak with a live person NOT a recording
- “Old fashioned” service is the norm at Providence.
Discover why Providence Risk & Insurance Services, Inc. has never lost a client to another TPA due to poor service. Never. Not one. Ever. And we’re not about to start.
- State and National Society of Professional Benefit Administrators
- Texas Association of Business
- Texas Association of Responsible NonSubscribers (TXANS)
- Texas Alliance of Nonsubscribers (TAN)
- Oklahoma Injury Benefit Counsel (OIBC)